We invite you to visit us for the day, and learn for yourself why Coban’s Muay Thai Camp is different than everyone else.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can process your visit, and get you started for class on-time.
For your safety, if you miss the warm-up, you will be asked to take the next available class. So, please arrive early.
Free Baseline Consultation
We offer one FREE Baseline Consultation with one of our staff consultants. The function of these consultations is to help us understand you as an individual with specific needs and goals, and not just someone who is taking a trial class. It also gives you an opportunity get to know us and what we offer.
In your Baseline Consultation, you will meet with one of our staff consultants to go over things like:
* Your current health and physical condition and stamina.
* Your experience in martial arts or any physical activity.
* Why you chose Muay Thai.
* What you want to achieve with your Muay Thai training.
Also, we will give you a tour of the facilities, go over our class structure and suggest a variety of classes that are available for you to take.
Upon registration, you will receive an Online Questionnaire that you can complete before your appointment so that our coach can prepare for your visit. We hope that the consultation will help you make the most out of your learning experience, and enjoy being a Team Coban member. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals!
Rules & Restrictions:
* Free Guest Passes are offered as a trial for membership ONLY.
* Must be at least 18 years of age. Absolutely no exceptions.
* You may take a Muay Thai Fundamentals, Beginners, All Levels, Muay Boran or Boxing and/or BJJ class only.
* Sparring/clinching classes are NOT ELIGIBLE for the free trial.
* Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we can process your visit.
* If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us the courtesy of a 24 hour notice.
* Photo ID required. For security reasons, we will hold your ID during class.
* We are a private, members-only martial arts school. Pay-per-class passes are not available.